Best CBD cream for pain – Ease those joints!
Let’s face it we have all experienced one of these ailments at some point..unfortunately I regularly suffer from all three. I have tried pretty much every so called cure and recovery method known to man, from glucosamine tablets to hot and cold therapy. Here’s my personal experience with some well-known methods.
1. Glucosamine tablets definitely improved my joint pain and I would advise anybody to add this supplement into your daily diet. They’re safe and inexpensive making them a no brainer in your quest for healthy hinges. I would highly recommend the Natures Aid glucosamine tablets as they also contain ginger and turmeric which aid in inflammation and cartilage health.
2. Hot and cold therapy seemed to have a better effect on my muscle recovery and didn’t aid much at all when it came to my joints.
3. Rymora Knee and elbow sleeves have been a great addition, they help support my joints when exercising and lifting weights. They were a few pound dearer than some brands but the quality and fit of them was far superior to a few other cheaper brands I had tried. They also help keep the joints warmer which bodes well when it comes to joint care.
All inexpensive but very effective ways to support your joints and prevent future discomfort.
All available on Amazon. All you need to do is click the links below.
Enter, CBD cream
As an avid user of CBD oil I was aware of a product referred to as CBD Cream or CBD rub. I did a lot of research to try to find the best CBD cream for pain, some were more effective than others and some to be honest some were a complete waste of time and money. There was a couple of personal favourites of mine, the top being the Puraganic range.
Puraganic, Strong and Fast Acting
I found this brand to be the best CBD cream for pain and I’ll explain why. Some creams I had tried irritated me and left a rash. Puraganic is non-GMO, non greasy, pesticides-free and conforms to high world manufacturing standards. It gets to work very quickly, reliving pain and soreness within about 2 – 3 minutes. At 1500MG CBD it also has a lot more kick than some weaker creams available.
The cream has a pleasant odour as well, some creams made me smell like a greasy french fry which wasn’t appreciated by my girlfriend.
The effects would wear off after about 3-4 hours but by that time the inflammation and tenderness had gone and sometimes don’t even use the cream again until after my next workout even if it’s a few days away.
It can also be used for muscle aches, discomfort from swelling, stiffness, spasms, cramps, sprains, injuries.
Some research has also shown that CBD offers a tremendous potential in terms of helping to better regulate natural skin processes with the CB1 and CB2 receptors that have been shown to be active in overall skin health, thus helping with many common skin ailments such as rashes, eczema, dry skin, psoriasis and many more.
It can be applied to your knees, back, hands, neck, wrists, feet, shoulders, ankles, elbows, hips, arms and tendons.
Being rich in antioxidants, omega 3, 6 & 9, it works to alleviate sore muscle, joints, soothing skin. It also helps fight free radicals that aggravate aches.
Some other beneficial ingredients are..
- Arnica oil – Is known to decrease pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches and sprains, muscle and cartilage pain.
- Rosemary oil – is known to improve blood circulation and boost the immune system, acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, stimulant which helps relieve painful joints and sprains.
- Turmeric Curcumin oil – is known to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness, treats bursitis and improves circulation.
- MSM – it is known as a miracle supplement because it decreases and prevents muscle soreness and joint pain if used before and after exercise, alleviates symptoms by reducing pain and stiffness. It helps speed muscle recovery after intense exercise reducing inflammation as well as oxidative stress.
All this adds up to Puraganic CBD cream being my choice when it comes to finding the best cbd cream for pain.
I hope this helps you understand a bit more about CBD cream and what it might be able to do for you. If you have any questions or any experience on this topic please leave a comment below.
Product – Puraganic CBD Cream
Price – £17.97 – £28.99
Cheapest Place To Buy – Amazon (£17.97) <<< Shop Here
Container Size –
My Rating – 9/10